Sales & Account-manager
|Location:||Groningen, The Netherlands|
|Availability:||Immediate, 24-40 hours per week|
You have a strong background in the world of Life Science, have worked in a laboratory, posses a (appropriately mildly) commercial attitude and have experience in sales. Possibly you have already made the change to the corporate world. You are now looking for a challenge and want to be involved in the digital revolution that is currently happening in labs worldwide.
You love to raise the bar and like to work with people in top positions within large organizations. You like to create the solution for them that works.
You also enjoy connecting to small research groups on the other side of the world using on-line conference calls, just so they as well can have
the solutions labs need and coincidentally make them ambassadors of our products.
If you feel that you fit the profile above, you might very well be an excellent account-manager within Bio-ITech and we would love to invite you for a talk.
- An encouraging, thrilling, dynamic and friendly work environment
- Abundant space to explore your own initiatives
- Possibilities to expand your knowledge and to be indispensable for the team
- A good salary and secondary benefits
- A degree within the Life Science area, preferably having a PhD
- Resistant to stress, customer oriented, commercial interest, creative and good in communication
- Capable to manage your own work independently
- A minimum of 24 hours available
- Excellent English skills both verbally and in writing
- Experience with the German language would be a plus
- Speaking any other language and having a (work) experience in either Germany, France, England or Italy would be a plus
We would love to hear from you! If you need any more information, please don't hesitate to send us an e-mail or pick up the phone. If you already know what you want, send the resume or your LinkedIn profiel + motivation to: Human Resources