|Location:||Groningen, The Netherlands|
|Hours per week||32-40 hrs per week|
As a full-stack web developer you have familiarity in each layer, if not mastery in many and have a genuine interest in all software technology.
Because you are familiar with the entire stack, you know how to make life easier for those around you.
You are pragmatic, analytic and able to keep focus without losing oversight. You find yourself responsible to get nothing than the best result.
- Excellent C#.Net skills
- You understand every layer of a web-application.
- You know how to work with version-control systems such as Git
- You are pragmatic and have experience with development methods, best practices, conventions, algorithms, design patterns and unit testing
- You think big and build small with a 'just do it' mentality
- You like a challenge and you have a ways to prove that you are up to it.
- You are proud with your work and are happy to receive feedback
- You can show at least 3 year experience in this field
- A highly encouraging work environment
- Abundant space to explore your own initiatives
- Possibilities to be indispensable for the team
- A good salary and secondary benefits
We would love to hear from you! Send your resume or LinkedIn profile to: Human Resources